Dobby Pro is the ultimate solution for dobby fabric design and virtual sampling (fabric simulation). With superior, user-friendly tools, the software addresses the needs of all users, from creative woven stylists to the most demanding woven technician.
With Dobby Pro you can easily create advanced weave designs. We understand the challenges you face and have customized Dobby Pro to work the way you work.
Easily develop any type of woven fabrics, starting with a scan of actual fabric to match, or just express your imagination by entering ideas from scratch. Once the design information has been entered, Dobby Pro does the rest.
Generate virtual simulations that can be used in place of traditional fabric samples and also export a wealth of information that can be used to directly control the entire manufacturing processes. From yarn selection to running the loom, Dobby Pro gives you an unequaled advantage in this competitive market.
Features & Benefits:
- Access multiple libraries for mixing and matching yarns, weaves, warp and weft arrangements, harness set ups, and peg plans.
- Load specific design information from files that have already been created as template information for new fabrications.
- Fabricate and match all types of actual yarns with our exclusive yarn generator.
- Scan yarns to capture even the most sophisticated yarns textures.
- Create virtual samples of woven fabrics that can be used in place of traditional samples.
- Simulates accurate yarn sizes, based on standard cotton count, denier, tex, metric, worsted, woolen, silk and more.
- Visualize even the most sophisticated effects, such as variable density reeding, let-back, tissue picks, variable density weft, skip dents and top-beam dobbies.
- Manage unlimited color variations and accurate color blankets.
- Automatically generate production specifications, essential for manufacturing and that can be printed or exported in Adobe®PDF format.
- Export machine files that will directly drive production machinery (supported formats include: Staubli, Dornier, Picanol, Sulzer-Ruti, Vamatex, and Tsudakoma).
- Drawing-in machine interfaces include: Staubli Delta 200, 100 and Vega.
- Export production data in standard text files for import to database and PLM.