Simulating Printed Fabrics, True Color is the ideal solution for textile, home furnishing and wallcovering companies that are utilizing today’s most advanced digital printing equipment. For strike-off and sample replacement applications, Simulating Printed Fabric gives users complete control for generating realistic simulations of the final result after production.
With the advent of ever faster and more sophisticated machinery available, Simulating Printed Fabric can also drive final production runs with designs that are free of the constraints of more traditional printing methods.
Due to the ability to manage an infinite number of colors, there are no limitations to what you can achieve in the revolutionary direct digital printing environment.
Features & Benefits
- Specialized application for the accurate simulation of printed textile and wallcovering products.
- Compatible with most printing equipment manufacturers.
- Export color calibrated files to most industry specific RIP applications and printer drivers.
- Reconstruct digital engraving separation files for coloring variations.
- Build design files from reconstructions of flat, gray scale, or simulated rasters.
- Layering technology manages full 256 color tones per color.
- Save and manage all color variations within one main file.
- Input custom color atlases that will correspond with seasonal colors, collection colors, color libraries, and color trends.
- Utilize specialized color palettes, maximizing the total number of colors achievable on any output device.
- Match color standards precisely on any output printer without trial and error.
- Dynamic module linking available from Design and Repeat Pro.
- Color calibration environment that matches color from monitor to monitor and from monitor to the printed color for paper and digitally printed fabric.
- Direct spectrophotometer interfaces measure, compare, and match colors.
- Advanced print layout capabilities.
- Compatible, X-Rite,
- Apply monitor and printer profiles using NedGraphics calibration standards.
- Real-time color gamut indication for related devise profiles.
- Print images with color chips and with all information needed for production.
- Realistic prediction of fall-on colors according to dye types and substrates.
- Simulates resist, dot gain or bleed, over-printing, and platform effects.
- Import and export digital color file formats for the most accurate communication of color with customers and vendors.