The Ultimate Creative Jacquard Design Software.
Texcelle is perfectly suited the needs for home and Jacquard designs. Its rich function set provides all a designer needs to create; starting from scratch, restyling existing designs or manipulating scanned material.
Texcelle is extremely easy to use. Free hand drawing, scaling, geometric shapes, gradients, motifs, the most complex repeats, you name it Texcelle does it. Every year enhancements are made to optimize Texcelle, according to designers’ wishes and requirements.
Texcelle is tailored to design, scale and develop products within the restrictions set by production machinery, but also allows you to recolor finished products or simulations for sales presentations and marketing material.
Archiving design material has never been easier with the direct link to DesignCOM; saving and loading designs with just a single click! Extra information such as collection, designer name can be added each time when you save. This makes future retrieval and sharing much easier and less time consuming.
NedGraphics has developed 4 kinds of Texcelle modules.
- TexFlash: (a 32-bit version) is a light version of Texcelle that comes with an attractive price tag, ideal for starters.
- Texcelle: (a 32-bit version) is the ultimate creative design software, complete with all functionalities you need to create designs, recolorings, simulations for sales and marketing materials. This is our most sold solution of the Texcelle family.
- Texcelle for DesignCom: This is a special version of Texcelle. Designs can only be loaded/stored from within the DesignCOM database.
- Texcelle Pro: (a 64-bit version) offers contract designers or any other designer the possibility to work with very large designs. Texcelle Pro supports huge files limited only by the amount of memory in your PC.
Texcelle and Texcelle Pro Highlights and features
- Choose over 150 design functions
- Create and edit multiple designs simultaneously
- Special edge smoothing to prevent jagged edges and contours when scaling
- Large file support up to 48000 picks/ends
- Create, modify and save color palettes according to designers preferences
- Create smooth curves using Bezier, splines with control points
- Personalize preferred tools using shortcuts
- Macro’s offer huge time savings by storing and executing command sequences
- Export directly design data to MS Excel
- Filling patterns or weave structures
- Store pieces of designs in a Clipboard for instant access
- Easily align selections in a design
- Skew, curve and scale selections for interesting effects
- Supports Pantone®
- Texture simulation for creating carpet simulations such as Shaggy, Wilton,…
- Double workers & effect weaves
- Design Workshop to speed up creation of geometrical designs
- Conversions for Axminster, Viable, EAT, Griffith, Zimmer,…
- Yarn Usage calculation
- Full integration with DesignCOM, the solution for workflow optimization & integration
- Crossplanting to optimize your creel for Axminster or Wilton
- Colortec Tufting machine interface
- Integrated Color management based on industry standard ICC