The Ultimate Modular Design and Idea Promotion Powerhouse.
Printing Studio Suite satisfies all CAD related needs in the textile fashion and design industries. Process any image and transform it into a relevant textile design.
Combine, match and create coordinate patterns and design collections. Create new colorways using intuitive color tools or color matching systems. Import color ideas from older collection and refresh them.
Create high quality prints and use the most advanced textile design storyboard and layout editor in the market. E-mail color consistent views to your business partners throughout the world. Thanks to its modular set up, Printing Studio can be tailored to your requirements.
Thanks to its modular set up, Printing Studio can be tailored to your requirements.
4 base modules helps you to process your flat or tonal projects
- Color Reduction & Cleaning Pro: The ultimate image processing solution: convert any image into a usable textile/ wall covering/ flooring design in seconds.*
- Design & Repeat Pro: To create and develop designs of the highest possible quality and use engraving tools for the most accurate preparation of manufacturing-ready digital files.
- Easy Coloring Pro: The ultimate coloration tool including a state of the art color management solution*
- Engraver Light: It is an extension to create full tone separations, including overprints and overlap/trapping from your Design and Repeat files.
5 Specific add-ons:
- Delta Color Calibration: Color calibration software for monitors and printers developed for processing graphic images and photos.
- Simulation Printed Fabrics: is the ideal solution for textile, home furnishing and wallcovering companies that are utilizing today’s most advanced digital printing equipment.
- Tonal Tracing: The ultimate solution for tonal designs and the perfect Photoshop and engraving companion.
- ICM Color Plug-in: This plug-in adds support for ICC profiles to the NedGraphics programs and makes sure that your printers and displays use the same color calibration.
- Storyboard & Cataloging Pro: An invaluable tool for apparel designers who need to present fabric designs, garment sketches, and color standards with all related merchandising content.
*Fashion Studio Suite contains light versions of the three base modules of Printing Studio Suite:
Color Reduction & Cleaning, Design & Repeat, Easy Coloring. It comes with an attractive price tag, ideal for starters or adding additional stations with basic functionality.