Jacquard Weave Editor helps you to develop the weave structure that will give your fabrics that extra touch of the aspect and look of the material. Build up your own library of weaves and store them in Bitmap format. The Weave Editor is also part of the complete Jacquard solution offered by NedGraphics to create, study and simulate the most comprehensive Jacquard fabrics.
Highlights and features
- Use of warp and weft systems.
- Drag & drop weaves to position.
- Instant result as Global Weave.
- Advanced warp weft evolution modes.
- Easy copying or swapping complete warp or weft lines.
- 3D View to judge & alter complex weaves.
- Cross section to fix in detail warp or weft yarns.
- Print out facilities.
- Save as BMP (basic) or Compound (PAR) weave.
Example of Weave library, 3D weave, cross section