Jacquard Power & Versatility.
With NedGraphics Jacquard Pro the most complex jacquard fabrics can be treated, colored, estimated, calculated, simulated and sent straight to your looms. Jacquard is a light version of Jacquard Pro. Its attractive price tag makes it affordable for starters and lowers the threshold for adding stations with basic functionality.
Any type of fabric is supported, upholstery, terry, ties, velvet or labels. Realistic 3D fabric simulation offers dramatic cost savings in sampling and can be used for commercial product presentations. All elements used to compose the jacquard fabric such as yarns, weaves, harness lay outs, loom functions are stored in libraries and maintained with easy to use editors.
Jacquard Pro stores products locally, in Product Data Management for workflow optimization & integration or in Loom Connection for loom networking and monitoring. When stored in Product Data Management additional data like collection information, design status or a designer’s name can is added. By using Loom Connection products can be sent directly to the looms.
Highlights and features
- Visualize your fabric and weave structure real-time.
- Create highly realistic fabric simulations to replace traditional samples. Even the most complex weave structures are simulated realistically (terry, wire velvet…).
- Scan your own yarns.
- Create, store and use basic and compound weaves in easy to access libraries.
- Automatically generate weft and warp scales from the design.
- Create production data instantly.
- Integrate float checking and correcting (both automatically and manually).
- Convert to and from any weaving machine.
- Use the true coloring tool to recolor the simulations.
- Create basic and compound weaves.
- Convert from compound weave to basic weave and vice versa.
- Support for any kind of jacquard (Bonas, Grosse, Stäubli…) or punching machine.
Example of a scrapbook
Example of virtual complex weave structures