The Ultimate Tuft Design and Simulation Solution.
The NedGraphics Tuft Solutions offer a wide range of design and proofing tools that enable a designer to create, see and control the actual end Tuft product at an early stage. Just draw your cam, assign the yarns to needles and draw the high-low pattern. The result is displayed instantly and you are notified immediately if errors or inconsistencies exist.
NedGraphics has developed 2 kind of Tuft Solutions; Tuft Pro and Tuft Enterprise.
Tuft Pro is a basic version of Tuft Enterprise that comes with an attractive price tag, ideal for production or as additional workstations with basic functionality. Tuft Pro supports needle offsets like CMC PSP, Cobble DSP and TFI/A+P Jutemover.
Tuft Enterprise is the ultimate solution for any Tufting Company; a high quality simulation engine, batch simulation to speed up virtual sampling as well as True Coloring to create and recolor highly realistic virtual samples.
Tuft Enterprise support practically all tufting machines from all major machine manufacturers as well as different types of yarn (normal, space dyed, Superba, air entangled).
The Tuft Enterprise simulation module allows sample quality printouts to be produced for end control, sales and clients. Complex yarns are taken into account, along with the high-low effects the end result is stunning. Part of the simulation can be viewed while in design view, to preview the end result while designing.
A tool for yarn requirement calculation is available to calculate the required yarn lengths and yarn weight. The results can be direclty presented in Microsoft Excel for further processing.
Highlights and features
- Create highly realistic simulations to replace traditional samples. Even the most complex effects such as highlow, cut-loop, space dye are simulated realistically.
- Interface with Tufting machines from common manufacturers.
- Support all tufting techniques: scroll, multi-roll, graphics, crossover…
- Advanced multi-roll functions that calculates and optimizes any Tuft design.
- Print technical and graphical sheets using customizable print schemes.
- Use multiple views of tuft design, pattern, technique and simulation mode
- Works with real-time yarn statistics
- Imports straight from Texcelle any Tuft design for further process.
- Real size view of all Tuft designs and samples on the screen.
- Warning system if any of the Tuft parameters does not match.
- Integrates fully with Product Data Management for workflow optimization & integration.
Sample screenshot Tuft solution.
All Tuft solutions provides advanced intergration. Designs can read directly loaded from the Product Data Management database. Special versions of Tuft can be used on the tufting machine itself. It allows machine operators to use similar programs as the designers making it easy to keep track of design changes. This eliminates the need to re-import designs or go back to the design department to make minor adjustments.
Example of yarn dialog Tuft.
- Chattanooga Tufters
- CMC *
- Cobble *
- GT Supplies*
- Kibby / Modra *
- Nakagawa / Yamaguchi
- TFI / A+P *
- Tuftco *
- Tuftex / Danley *
- Vertical Technologies
- OpenTuft Modra
- Tiling Plug-in* partner relation