Storyboard and Cataloging Pro is a sophisticated and unique apparel and textile design application.
For the creation of presentations, storyboards, line sheets, product collections, inspiration boards, color trend sheets and catalog pages. It is an invaluable tool for apparel designers who need to present designs, and color standards with all related merchandising content.
Just about any type of graphic file can be accessed through the use of dedicated file browsers and the content manipulated with simple drag and drop positioning, with no limitations on layering, ordering and grouping. Once completed, the presentation can be saved and when opened again, all of the objects are still fully editable.
Because Storyboard and Cataloging Pro is also OLE compa-tible, users can import objects from all native Windows software and the program remembers the source.
Double-clicking such an object will automatically launch the source application and any editing that is done, will automatically update the presentation. With thousands of users worldwide, this is the most advanced and proven solution available today!
Highlights and features
- Multi pages management.
- Create storyboards, inspiration boards, and related presentations.
- Design garments, apparel line sheets, collection boards and color trend palettes.
- Direct access to the colorways, generated within the Fashion and Printing Studio application, of a design displayed on board or already filled into a shape.
- Arrange page layouts with images and text to create catalog content.
- Browse fabric images and then drag and drop, position, scale, crop, stack, layer, and organize in any combination.
- Drag and drop fabrics to fill garment sketches using sophisticated grain lines that rotate and scale designs automatically to garment specifications.
- Import photographs and drag and drop fabrics that will map and drape photorealistically.
- Maximize media usage for large format peripherals, with layout functionality.
- Sophisticated text and logo capabilities.
- Open presentations and all objects and parameters are fully editable.
- Move the mapped fabrics directly from the 3D pictures or the filled in shapes.
- You can map vectorial or bitmap shapes.
- Template feature allows for quick creation of standard layouts.
- Import files and then OLE link to other native Windows programs.
- Import Adobe® Illustrator® (AI) files.
- Edit the file and Illustrator® will be launched, with any changes updated automatically.
- Fully compatible with the Snap Fashion® garment libraries.
- Optional virtual garment library from Optitex®.
- Print directly on any printer or export presentations in standard digital formats.
- Export directly to Adobe® PDF or InDesign page layout solution.
- Put callouts to point out and comment details on your documentation.