Allows you to streamline your product development workflow.
It provides full access to the image as well as product data throughout the organization, as well as for clients and suppliers. It is easy to access internet technology. Improving your workflow will result in a fast return on investment.
The hugely popular DesignCOM program continues to be extended becoming even more integrated with your production environment with the design still as the focal point. All new developments have been made with only one thing on our mind. How can we make your life easier and save you time and money!
Server Planning Plug-in Task Tooltip
DesignCOM Design Planning
Planning of product development activities has never been so easy with the DesignCOM planning module. With drag and drop you plan the tasks for all your design activities, which are directly related to the information stored in the DesignCOM database. Each user can immediately see their tasks and open the correct designs in the CAD/CAM applications. The planning software is fully web enabled and can be viewed and changed directly through a web browser.
With the planning module DesignCOM provides a complete workflow solution for the design department and product development:
- The sales department and customers can enter their design requests directly via a web browser.
- The manager can see and plan the tasks and keep track of the progress.
- Designers have direct access to all relevant information from their task list.
- The sales department has immediate insight when customer requests will be finished.
Server Planning Plug-in Task with details.
Highlight and Features of the DesignCOM Server Planning Plug-in
- Tasks and activities are managed by DesignCOM.
- Resources and personnel is defined in DesignCOM.
- Specify a duration for each task and activity.
- Assign a task to a resource and personnel.
- Plan the the tasks by changing the task order or resource using drag and drop.
- Tasks are automatically rescheduled.
- Lock tasks which need to take place at a certain day and time. A meeting for example.
- Plan the availability of a resource. How many hours per day a person is available.
- Double click a task to open the underlaying information from DesignCOM.
- Tasks and activities are displayed in various styles/colors based on the task information. The task colors and styles can be defined freely.
- Tasks missing a deadline can be displayed in red or annother style.
- Change the zoom factor or the width of a calendar day.
- Hide or show weekends.
Server Planning Plug-in Availability.