Reach for Perfection.
This is the easiest method of technical designing. All the technical aspects are managed by the system. The only thing that you have to concentrate on is the artistic aspect of your project. Now you can spend time on being a designer, not a technician even if this solution allows you to go through all the steps from the scan or idea to the technical output ready for the loom.
|Vision card simulation|
Highlights and features
|• Multibar functions.|
• Semi-automatic creation of the lapping movements according to the sketch.
• Editing overlapping on fall plate bars.
• Picots are put in automatically according to the predefined sketch.
• Technical check of the lapping movements including a report (collision checking).
• Display of invalid movements.
• Mirror functions (like clapping, mirroring, mirroring shifting, mirroring clapping, etc.
You just have to scan your favorite hand made sketches and then reduce them to the appropriate technical design according to the number of needles and rows. Thanks to the user-friendly tools, the editing of your design is quick and effective. Each color will then correspond to a ground or multibar effect. You can manage your own library of weaves according to your knitting references. Most of the wellknown design tools, developed over decades and dedicated to the textile industry, have been in-corporated into the editing sketches module.To detect any mistake or in any case of doubt about the consequences of a very simple change in your design, you just have to press a button to get a technical and realistic simulation of your project. Your work is then more reliable in terms of production on the machine.
Jacquard functions within Vision Raschel
|• Assign bindings and structures to the colors in the sketch. They will be automatically calculated in the Jacquard pattern.|
• Create bindings and library management.
• View Jacquard data in color or Jacquard pattern mode as well as a technical layout (with the different Raschel techniques).
• Border commands: Possibility to define that happens when two colors are next to each other. This function allows you to add outlines or shadows to a filled area.
• Automatic adjustment of the Jacquard
• Data after mirroring.
• Repeat connections: the repeat is displayed on the top and bottom of the pattern. It is displayed and, simultaneously, can also be edited.
• Jacquard data (also known as technical graphic layering) and multibar data can be displayed together. This allows very efficient editing of the multibar and Jacquard data.
• The range and nesting of the ‘multibar’ can be switched on and off.
• Display of the current cursor position (needles/rows), and active bar.
Yarn tension of the Jacquard
The yarn tension is shown graphically. The difference from the average value is shown as a line. By putting in different row sections, it is possible to make an exact analysis of the tensions within the fabric.
Simulation (for Jacquard and Multibar)
|• Simple changes of the yarn types and machine parameters (gauge, rows/cm, etc.).|
• User-friendly, because it is already built into the program. You do not have to start another program.
• Simulation can be placed on a second screen.
• Simulation is refreshed by hot keys.
• Fall plate patterns are taken into account for the simulation.