Now available: Texcelle Pro 64-bit
Compared to Texcelle which is a 32-bit version we now can offer you our 64-bit version. This 64-bit version offers contract designers or any other designer the possibility to work with very large designs. Texcelle Pro supports huge files limited only by the amount of memory in your PC. Unlock the enormous amount of functionality of this mature and feature rich program by using a new intuitive and effective user interface.
Texcelle Pro new interface 64-bit.
Highlights and features
- Choose over 150 design functions.
- Create and edit multiple designs simultaneously.Supports Pantone® with the Pantone® Digital Color Library.
- Skew, curve and scale selections for interesting effects.
- Special edge smoothing to prevent jagged edges and contours when scaling.
- Create highly realistic surface and yarn simulations instantly to preview actual loom output.
- Create, modify and save color palettes according to a designers preferences.
- Create smooth curves using Bezier, splines and control points.
- Personalize shortcuts.
- Macro’s offer huge time savings by storing and reiterating command sequences.
- Export directly to Excel to get the technical fiche in the format you require.
- Support the revolutionary warp/weft editor to streamline the most complex jacquard operations.
- Fill with patterns, weave structures and automatically add binder points.
- Store multiple selections for use in one or more designs.
- Integrated Color management based on industry standard ICC.
- Easily align selections in a design.
- Rollup property dialogs, creating more screen space.
Add-on Modules for Texcelle & Texcelle Pro
- Design Workshop to speed up creation of geometrical designs such as scarves
- Conversions for Sophis, Apso, Viable, EAT, Griffith, Actrom and many more…
- Yarn & texture simulation
- Yarn Usage calculation
- Element Make-Up utility
- Full integration with DesignCOM, the solution for workflow optimization & integration
- Full integration with WeaveGate, the solution to integrate with networked looms