Easy Map Creator allows you to create, show and publish photo realistic images of your designs, fabrics and color on objects in photographs. Easy Map Creator and Easy Map Creator Pro can be used stand-alone or in conjunction with the other modules, depending upon needs.
Renderings can be printed or shared, to provide impressive content for presentation boards, product catalogs, advertising, packaging and websites.
Original Photo Virtual Sample
Highlights and features
- Load photographs of existing products, so that new content can be photorealistically superimposed and rendered.
- Images can be scanned from traditional photography, or digitally photographed.
- Import and apply new designs that originate from scans of actual fabric or exported from any design software.
- Render prints, wovens, knits, Floorcovering, wall covering, automotive and all other types of fabrications.
- Render new colors, on appropriate selected product images.
- Mapping files can be exported and mapped in Storyboard and Cataloguing Pro or Easy Map Viewer and any Easy Map SDK application.
- Realistic high quality results can not be achieved in standard “photo” retouching graphics software.
- Discover the free library of standard product photographs.
- Direct access to/reading of the colorways information created in the Printing Studio or Fashion Studio modules.
- User friendly tools for the creation of the grids: possibility rotate or shift a grid.
- Specific grid for rendering of the perspective effects.
- Possibility to modify shading parameters to be more realistic.
- Possibility to pick up a color from the mapped image to apply into other areas.
- Multi opening files with Copy/Paste facilities for grids or segments.
- Customize the printing layout (insert a logo, add comments, etc.).
- Search tool to access directly a specific repeat tool to assign any kind of repeat to your design at the mapping.