Easy Knit provides all the tools that you need in order to design knit fabrics for sweaters, scarves, golf shirts, socks, sportswear and all the latest knit trends. Designers can start from scratch and with no prerequisit knowledge of knitted fabric structures.
Design wizards allow you to convert any graphic file into a knit fabrication of any density and quality. Once the design is completed, access our exclusive visual library to find all the stitch types necessary to create realistic knit simulations. Simulations can be colored instantly and will express the result that can be achieved in production.
Work in technical grid format, or even work directly in knit simulation view to see the precise stitch simulated while you make changes in the design. This is especially very useful when making complicated cable and open knit structures. Export your finished knit fabric in standard industry formats that are compatible with your suppliers manufacturing environments!
Highlights and features
- Excellent fit for companies looking for an affordable and easy to use knit design solution.
- Access a large compliment of design tools, similar to Design and Repeat, but fine-tuned for knit fabrics.
- Input designs with precise technical information for gauge density and quality.
- Create knits from scratch with various stitches types. Create stripes, or interpret any graphic design file into a knit fabric.
- Colors can be converted to knit stitch simulations, with a large graphic stitch library, including cables, front and back stitches, pique, etc..
- Create and printout life-size knit garments.
- Apply user defined texturing to enhance realistic knit fabric effects.
- Select from existing library or create user defined symbols to represent various stitch types for manufacturing.
- Export files in specific digital formats for communicating with knitting machines.
- Automatically find and correct floats.
- Manage the number of colors and number of color changes per row with minimum and maximum tolerances, export these information in XLS format.
- Layering technology allows application of embroideries.
- Direct link to the coloring tool to create colorways from your simulations.
See below screenshot:
Access our exclusive visual library to find all the stitch types necessary to create realistic knit simulations.
Example of Manual stripe editor.