Easy Coloring provides all the tools you need to recolor images from all modules within the Fashion Studio Suite.
With a full compliment of options for managing color, this well tested and industry proven solution is actually fun to use, while offering incredible productivity. You can be up and running in a matter of hours creating beautiful print, knit and woven fabrics. Color variations for each design are automatically saved within the file, so you can easily track and archive all of your ideas.
Precise color matching is the name of the game and Easy Coloring can accurately control the output on virtually any type of printer. Compatible with ICC profiling, you can integrate Easy Coloring in a controlled color management environment, compatible with other programs.
There is no limitation, just make your custom color atlases accor- ding to the desired naming and formatting. If you see a color, you can drag and drop it wherever you want. What could be easier?
Highlights and features
- Create color variations for any type of design or fabric including prints, knits, wovens, wallcoverings, and floorcoverings.
- Very affordable color management solution.
- Dynamic module linking available from Design and Repeat.
- Input custom color atlases, that will correspond with seasonal colors, collection colors, color libraries and color trends.
- Utilize color palettes, maximizing the total number of colors achievable on any output devise.
- Match color standards precisely on any output printer, very easily and without trial and error.
- Apply monitor and printer profiles using ICC calibration standards.
- Print images with color chips and with all related information needed.
- Ensure accurate color matching in production.
- Advanced print layout capabilities.
- Advanced colorways naming capabilities.
- Advanced colorways exports.
- Pantone® Colors Library compatibility (CD Rom).
- User friendly interface and easy handling of the colorways.
Save and manage all color variations within one main file.