Dobby is a light version of Dobby Pro.
Its attractive price tag makes it affor-dable for starters and lowers the threshold for adding stations with all necessary design functionality.
Dobby Pro offers more comprehensive production features for managing production, such as, shafts manipulation tools, repeats tools, change
origin, scan yarns, navigator and Direct Simulation to presentation software.
The user may work directly with the production information for client presentation and also for production.
NEW –> Components Editor
• The components editor tool now also allows us to work with complex warp/weft sequences and lengthy draughts as well as pegplans all at a glance, with easy repetition headers.
• The Components Editor Dialogue now allows the user to work with complex warp/weft sequences and lengthy draughts as well as pegplans all at a glance, with easy repetition headers. The repeat headers in each table view allows much faster creation and flexibility for complex warp/weft design with quick and easy access to each part of the product.
• Easy Access and user friendly tree view for all aspects of design set up. For complex shaft set up, draw or type in shaft sequence.
• Create and Edit complex Warp and weft sequences within minutes, using repeat headers and link you design.
• Technical fabrics such as double cloths, towels, blankets and scarves can
all be created with ease and speed.
Highlights and Features
• Access multiple libraries and designs for mixing and matching yarns, weaves, warp and weft arrangements, harness set ups, and peg plans.
• Create completely new designs by entering the information that goes into making an actual woven fabric.
• Work visually, and the software will generate the technical information for the user.
• Fabricate and match all types of actual yarns with our exclusive yarn generator.
• Scan and edit yarns to capture even the most sophisticated textures.
• Create simulations that can be used to replace traditional samples.
• Effects such as variable density in reed, let-back and tissue picks; variable weft density, skip dents and top beam effects can all be simulated.
• Manage unlimited color variations and accurate color blankets.
• Supports Pantone® with the Pantone® color chooser.
• Automatically generate production specifications, essential for manufacturing and that can be printed or exported in Adobe® PDF format.
• Available as an upgrade from Easy Weave, with files compatible between the two programs.
• Export machine files that directly drive production machinery, these include: Stäubli, Dornier, Picanol, Sulzer-Ruti, Vamatex, and Tsudakoma.
• Export files for sample machinery, such as CCI.
• Drawing-in machine interfaces include: Stäubli Delta 200, 100 and Vega.
• Export production data in standard ASCI file for import to database systems Dobby Pro design and card.
Create and edit complex designs using the Components Editor tools.