Design and Repeat Pro is one of the core modules of the Printing Studio Suite and is easily the most advanced and widely used solution currently available.
The need to create and develop designs of the highest possible quality is critical for today’s fashion, apparel and retail companies. With large investments in original artwork, fabric samples, trend services and the creative talent neces-sary to address them, our customers need to quickly turn ideas into market-able products.
Design and Repeat Pro is one of the core modules of the Printing Studio Suite and is easily the most advanced and widely used solution currently available. With its signature option for multiple view operation, no other program lets you see more of the design more of the time.
In addition to the design capabilities, Design and Repeat Pro offers a full compliment of engraving tools for the most accurate preparation of manufacturingready digital files.
Capture all of your original concepts, strengthen them through flexible collaboration and ensure they are accurately communicated through final production.
Layering technology for management of motifs and design element.
Highlights and features
- Great fit for designers who are looking for the most tools available, catering to advanced users.
- Visualize any number of interactive zoom views, simultaneously.
- Supports all varieties of textile repeats, including complex mirroring.
- Manage repeats with curved joins.
- Layering technology for management of vector objects, including native Adobe® Illustrator® files.
- Open and work between multiple files at the same time.
- Manage color overlays and fall-on color mixing, with full control to define the resulting color. Including production color prediction.
- Streamlined and dynamic linking to various modules of the Printing Studio suite.
- Option for direct access of cleaning functionality.
- Print results on paper and direct digital fabric printers.
- Reduce interpretation by exporting manufacturing ready digital files.
- Color separation overlay and trapping tables for accurate engraving.
- Output color separations to paper or film plotters.
- Export digital separations for rotary and flat screen engraving including lacquer, galvano, ravure, flexograhic and wax techniques.
- Drives the latest direct digital printing and engraving machinery.