Color Reduction and Cleaning is one of the core modules of the Fashion Studio Suite that can be used standalone or integrated with other design components. It offers specialized image processing to interpret scans & digital photographs to ensure that designs and color variations result in the highest possible quality. Using Color Reduction and Cleaning enhances the color management for any kind of design. Select the number of colors you require and the scan is automatically reduced.
Automatic cleaning filters can be applied so each color area is ready for design manipulation or coloring, without any random pixels or unwanted textures. Designers attempting to perform this process manually, in off-the-shelf photo retouching software, are challenged with an extremely confusing process and may never achieve the desired result. Color Reduction and Cleaning is so much easier and is completely tailored to fashion and textiles. You can process perfectly flat colors or even manage the most sophisticated tonal watercolor effects.
Highlights and features
- Extremely affordable solution for apparel and textile designers.
- Dynamic module linking available from Design and Repeat.
- Directly import scan files, digital photographs or any true color (RGB) file.
- Advanced tools to change scan at start and remove the material effects from scanned fabrics.
- Filter and reduce the number of colors; from millions in a scan, to the typical number that is desired for apparel and textile design applications.
- Color reduction can result flat colors, textures, tonal and watercolor techniques.
- Multiple views and preview windows display the color reduced result in real time, allowing for fine tuning of color selections.
- Color selections are saved automatically and can be applied to multiple scans for the processing of large artwork.
- Cleaning tools are specialized for to eliminate colors where they are not desired, and replace them with the desired colors.
- Most techniques are completely automaticand can be applied by area or to the entire image.
- Unique black and white “film” view, highlights colors to be cleaned.
Multiple views and preview windows display the color reduced result in real time.